Skin (Dermatology) Center
Bumrungrad’s Skin (Dermatology) Center focuses on promoting skin health and well-being. From skin to hair and nails, we help you prevent and treat skin conditions, as well as offer ways of enhancing normal skin.
We have two specialties:
Focusing on skin conditions for adults and children.
Helping you maintain and enhance your skin health and appearance.
The Bumrungrad Skin (Dermatology) Center is staffed by over 20 skin specialists who are highly experienced in treating skin conditions. Working alongside an ever-ready team of registered nurses and hospital staff, our skin specialists utilize the latest equipment to aid in diagnosis and deliver the most advanced and effective treatments.
We offer a complete range of dermatological solutions, covering the following conditions:
- Allergic dermatitis caused by contact with chemical substances (allergic contact dermatitis) and of other causes
- Skin disorders causing inflammation (without infection) such as psoriasis and a wide variety of other related disorders
- Skin infections caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites, etc.
- Genetic skin diseases, such as vitiligo
- Screening examination programs for all types of skin cancer
- Treatment for hair and scalp conditions, such as hair loss, hair thinning, hair whitening, scalp rashes, and dandruff
- Treatment for nail disorders, including ingrown nails – which can be treated through medication and laser treatment
- Treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
In addition to treating skin disorders and conditions, the Skin (Dermatology) Center also provides cosmetic surgery and aesthetic dermatology.
- Botulinum toxin injections to reduce wrinkles caused by facial muscle contractions and to lift and tighten the facial skin and reduce sagging, as well as to reduce sweat production.
- Injectable dermal fillers to fill and supplement various areas of the face, providing a more youthful, in-proportion look, helping to reduce wrinkles, lift and tighten the skin, and reduce sagging.
- Chemical peeling for brighter, more radiant skin.
Working with the most modern equipment, our specialists provide the following:
- Treatment of pigmentation disorders, such as birthmarks, various types of dark spots or freckles, both deep and shallow types – and even tattoos.
- Treatment for blood vessel abnormalities, such as red birthmarks, enlarged veins, varicose veins, surgical scars, scars from accidents and keloid scars
- Treatment to brighten the skin and shrink pores
- Laser hair removal